Saturday, June 11, 2011

Testing, 1, 2, 3.

I use Windows Live Writer to post to my blog.  I have for a while because it is a lot more user friendly than the Blogger® interface.  Today I accidentally clicked on the “Add a plug-in…” button and discovered a bunch of cool things to add into my tools.  Here is a sampling of the things I just added:

Emoticons:


Symbols: © ® ¢ € £ ¥ °± ÷ ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ ¶

Tables  
   

WikiPedia link – just highlight any word or phrase and it will automatically make a link to for it:  Ford LTD or Spiral Eddy.

Quotes:

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Source: http://quotes4all.net/quote_651.html

[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]

 

Blogger Labels: Live,Writer,user,Blogger,interface,tools,Here,Emoticons,Symbols

1 comment:

Alexia said...

This looks really good! I'm downloading it right now.. I agree about the Blogger interface - verrrry clunky.

Cheers, Max!